You drive your vehicle often, which means you are accustomed to the way that your vehicle drives. A strange noise can come unexpectedly, and if you notice a noise that sticks around, it may be in your best interest to have your vehicle inspected here at Monticello Auto Service as soon as possible.
A strange noise could indicate that your vehicle needs a repair. Be sure to make note of where and when you hear the noise and what it sounds like. This will help our experts better understand the source of the noise and what the problem may be.
Strange car noises to pay attention to include:
- Hissing sound coming from underneath the hood
- Squealing noise or chirping noises coming from tires
- Clicking noise coming from underneath the hood
- Scraping or grinding noises while braking
- Roaring noise coming from the exhaust
- Rapping or banging noise coming from underneath the hood
As soon as you hear one of the noises listed above, stop by Monticello Auto Service for an inspection. Our experts will determine the cause of the issue to get you back on the road safely.